Dummy Cartridges

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

To safely practice your reloading drills. I see lots of questions on Facebook etc about where to get these so I want to recommend the ones Dave Smith from Rossendale makes. Loads of other folk I know also have them and they last pretty well, of course eventually all dummies wear out unless they’re solid but solid ones are not as good for practicing, you’re better with the feel and weight of real cartridges.

Dave’s on the forum, maybe he’ll be kind enough to reply with details of how to get them,

Stephen

Dave Smith
    Participant

Boxes of 25 ( would you believe !) available for £20 delivered within UK . These are made using brand new hulls , containing NO primer , a cork wad in place of the propellant 28 grams of lead shot topped off with a card disc and roll crimped . For those shooters who have the ammo length specific belts such as Magload , EZload etc , I can tailor the dummy length to suit your rig , I will just need to know the “unfired” length of your preferred cartridge in mm . If interested drop me an email at 32eilrahc@gmail.com and I will get back to you with paypal details . I can also trim the prices for group buys – again email me for any details

Chris

I can certainly recommend Dave’s dummy rounds, I use them and they certainly wear well and feel right!

Dave Smith
    Participant

Apologies but due to having to source the components for these in the UK now together with an increase in the postal rates using courier delivery , the price per box of 25 has increased to £25 – this price includes delivery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.