Main-match Saturday 29th April 2017
Pre-match Friday 28th April 2017
12 stages / 159 rounds / Location – Kilkeel, Northern Ireland
See the stages – NI-L3_stages_pdf
The match entry fee is £50 and the payment deadline was 30/11/2016, after this date entries are secured in order of payment.
- PAY – You will receive a confirmation email and a link to pay the match fee by Paypal when you register
- SELECT A SQUAD – after payment (find your friends here – COMPETITORS)
- SEARCH LOCAL ACCOMODATION – or contact the match hotel using details in the next paragraph
- ORDER MATCH AMMO – ammo collected at match, pre-order essential
- BOOK TICKETS for Gala Dinner & Prize Giving
Accomodation & Gala Dinner
The Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony will take place in the Kilmorey Arms Hotel, Kilkeel on Saturday after the match – cost is £21.95 per person and you can book this direct with the match organising team, details will follow shortly. However if you are staying in the Kilmorey Arms this is included in your package.
Accommodation in the Kilmorey Arms Hotel which includes the Gala Dinner, contact Lenore on email@example.com to book this:
For a 2 x Night Stay; Bed and Breakfast & Gala Dinner;
Single Occupancy – £165 / Double Occupancy -£245
If you would like to add a 3rd night on to your stay add; £60 for Single Occupancy and £90 for Double Occupancy
Northern Ireland Visitor’s Permit for shotguns
Visiting Northern Ireland with a permit issued by any GB Police Force – you no longer need a visitors permit, this changed this year, previously one was required.
Visiting Northern Ireland with a permit issued by any other country outside the UK:
1. Please download both pages of the visitor’s permit form on this link – VISITORS PERMIT N.I.
2. Complete the form and scan it
3. Scan ALL the pages of your Firearm Permit (European Permit or the Licence issued in your own country if not in EU), PLEASE NOTE ALL PAGES, EVEN BLANK PAGES from your permit are required, if you miss a page the application will be returned by our police licencing dept
4. Email all the scans to Fred – firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE – We will make a group application for everyone who sends paperwork before Christmas and the match will pay for these permits, individual costs will apply after that point and applications made much after January are at risk of being too late.
Flying via Dublin Airport
Anyone flying into Dublin (or travelling via any Republic of Ireland airport or ferry port) will need a Transit Permission from the Department of Justice in Dublin in order to pass through Ireland.
This covers firearms but NOT ammunition and this a major part of our reason for limiting the ammo to birdshot for this match. We have contacted the Dept so they are aware of the competition and they said group applications would be helpful, with all shooters from each country submitting together. This is not mandatory but it would help them which makes it easier for them to help us!
The process is explained here and it is free of charge – IRL DOJ Forms
There is a link on that page to download the form you require to apply. Please make sure to do this in plenty of time and from personal experience we know that applying in Nov/Dec/Jan is a good time of the year as it is relatively quiet period on the competition scene.
All ammunition must be fibre wad due to environmental considerations at the venue.
The match calibration ammunition will be Gamebore 28g fibre wad No.7 ½.
Refunds are not possible after 1st March as we will have committed to expenditure based on competitor numbers by that date however if you need to withdraw after this point your entry fee can be re-allocated to a competitor who has not yet paid.