Welcome to Competitors Forum Registration, please take a few minutes to read the entire page as this will make things simpler for all concerned:
- Username – this can not be changed and you need to remember it each time you log-in, so choose carefully! Lots of people use their email address for this.
- Real Name – this is what the forum will display on your posts.
- Email – we need this to register you, it is not visible to others.
- Discretionary admission – given the nature of the subject matter we aim to limit participation to active practical shotgun competitors, please help by filling out all fields.
- Requests are manually administered so please be patient, we might all be out on the range but we will get to your request as soon as possible.
- By registering you have agreed to abide by the forum rules posted below.
If your application is accepted you will receive an email with a link to set your password, then you’re in!
1. The forum will display participants’ real names, first then last (e.g. John Smith), to register you need to supply both your names.
2. Copyright – this is a private forum with membership privileges contingent upon an undertaking not to share material posted here by any means including, but not limited to; copying, making screen shots and reposting outside this site. Any such activity is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate expulsion. Copyright infringements are enforceable under the Berne Convention which applies in 172 countries around the world.
3. Discretionary admission policy – in the event of refusal no reason(s) need be given and no discussion or negotiation will be entered into, participation in the forum is at the sole discretion of the site owner and moderators, all of whom have a right to exercise a veto.
4. Treat other members with the respect they deserve, treat others like you would like to be treated.
5. The forum language is English only.
6. Do not post SPAM. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed along with the person posting it.
7. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800 pixels on either side, if it needs to be bigger please self host the image and add a link.
8. Insulting and / or personal attacks against forum users or staff will be not tolerated.
9. Swearing is not completely banned but please remember there is a category in our sport called ‘Junior’ so its not an exclusively adult audience.
10. No hacking or illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and will be reported to relevant local authorities.
11. Please do not post inappropriate material, the definition is ‘anything the site owner or any moderator deems inappropriate’.